We make sure you get paid on time, every time. We pay you faster, every month and we guarantee it!
Our goal is to make sure you are paid in full and on time! Many companies make that claim, but we have a track record to prove it! We even have an on time payment guarantee. We pay our owners on the first business day after the 5th of each month. We guarantee it. We don’t get paid if you don’t get paid!
- Tenants are offered a variety of ways to pay rent, so you can get your money as quickly as possible.
- In addition, we treat each tenant with respect as a positive relationship with a tenant leads to timely rent payments as well as better care for your property.
- The vast majority of our tenants pay their monthly rent through our easy-to-access on-line payment options, minimizing missed or late rent payments.
- We expect that tenants pay by the first day of each month. Texas law is that Landlords must have a grace period when collecting rent. Our policy is rent is due on the first and is considered late if not paid by midnight on the third.
- Our rent collections and delinquency policies are strictly enforced:
- Any tenant, prior to the due date, that signs an mutually agreeable payment plan, otherwise all tenants are considered to have paid the rent late if not in our office by midnight of the third. As a matter of fairness and staying within HUD regulations, our late policies are strictly enforced.
- Tenants that have not paid on time will receive a certified three day notice to vacate the property letter.
- Approximately five days later, eviction filings in the Justice Court are filed on any remaining tenant that has not brought their account current.
- Court dates are usually scheduled within the next ten day.
- Property managers will appear in court on your behalf for tenants that still have not paid the rent in full.
- Once the judge renders a verdict for the plaintiff, ( our company on your behalf). The tenant has five days to appeal the ruling.
- If the tenant has not brought their account current or has not vacated the property, we go back to court and request a Writ of Possession from the court.
- Once the Writ of Possession has been filed, representatives from GDAA property Management will coordinate with the local Constables office and any and all of the tenants possession are removed from the property and placed on the front lawn. The property is re-keyed and it is now our job getting the property rent ready and securing a new tenant.
Connect With Us!
No matter if you are purchasing a property, moving out of your current home, or currently own an investment property we are here to assist you every step of the way. We offer free in-home or over the phone consultations for management services. Fill out the form below or call today!
Enter your property address and get your free report in minutes!
TENANT OCCUPIED PROPERTY
Self Managing or used to self manage? For us to manage a currently occupied property we need to receive all documentation you have on the tenant (lease, background checks, etc). In addition, we need to ensure the tenant’s security deposit is handed over to our company for us to manage. We offer free in-home or over the phone consultations for management services. Fill out the form above or call to talk to a representative today!
We believe changing companies should be easier than it seems. We have a full step by step process built out for someone just like yourself.change property management companies
Share Your Property Goals With Us
Learn how we can make your life easy.
Explore our flexible property management solutions with a member of our team: 512-337-9941schedule a consultation