Moving can be an exciting experience, but it can also cause some unwanted stress. We are here to help you out.
Easy Steps To Success
- Review and sign your lease, addenda and HOA rules and regulations (if applicable)
- Pay Your Deposit & First Month’s Rent
- Set Up Your Utilities
- Update your Address with the United States Postal Service (USPS).
- Pro Tip: If your mailbox is owned by the Post Office, you will need to arrange for a key to be provided.
- Upon move-in, ensure you complete your move-in inspection with our app, allowing photo documentation of any issues in the property.