Cedar Park Property Management
We can Help Manage Your Central Texas Rental Property
WHAT WE DO
What we do as your Central Texas Property Manager
- Provide monthly financial statements including copies of actual invoices
- Electronic banking no later than the first business day after the 5th of each month.
- Provide 1099 tax reports and year-end statements
- Keep you informed of property condition
- Perform move-in/out and periodic inspections
- Effect repairs per your instruction
- Market your rental property
- Process all applications
- Complete background and credit investigations on prospective tenants
- Contract independent vendor services on your behalf
- Address tenants’ concerns
- Administer tenant deposits within time period prescribed by law.
- Enforce all lease terms
- Enforce all HOA violations
- Initiate service on vacant or occupied property
- 24/7 emergency service availability
- Coordinate Evictions
WHY CHOOSE US +
Your rental property is a very valuable asset. Entrust the management of that asset to an organization that offers you peace of mind. GDAA Property Management, LLC is one of the few companies that has obtained the Certified Residential Management Company® designation awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
We don’t get paid unless you get paid!
All of our fees are "performance based". If we don't lease the property, you don't pay our leasing fee. If we don't collect any rent, you don't pay the management fee. Because we have invested in top notch software as well as implemented standardized systems and procedures, it is possible for us to keep our management fees to as little as 8% and still offer you very personalized service.
It’s easy to reach us!
Our office hours are 9 AM to 5 PM Monday thru Friday. While we are closed Saturday and Sunday, we have a manager on call to handle any after hour's emergencies evenings and weekends.
We know your market!
Your property will be promoted in a variety of ways, including being listed on several different web sites. GDAA Property Management LLC. staff includes Market Specialists that know their area intimately. They can help get your home rented more quickly to a qualified applicant.
We screen tenants for you!
Once we have an applicant, we will perform a detailed background check. We’ll check their credit, look for a history of evictions, verify their landlord history (including delinquencies or breach of contract), verify their current employment/source of income, and confirm they are not registered sex offenders or on the Homeland Security watch list.
WE PAY YOU FAST!
We pay owners the first business day after the fifth of each month. We provide detailed monthly statements showing your income and expenses. You will also receive a copy of any invoice paid on your behalf.
Home maintenance made easy!
Your property manager will coordinate maintenance issues with you, and then our central office will follow up with the vendor and the tenant to make sure the job gets done promptly. But you won't be bothered with late night or weekend emergencies. We handle those calls for you.
Need more info? Just ask!
There are many more features and benefits related to GDAA Property Management's services. Just fill out the form to the right and enter your email address. We will send you a detailed package of information, including our management agreement and a description of our fees, instantly for you to review, or if you prefer give us a call at 512-439-3600, and we will be happy to answer all of your questions. We look forward to working with you.Get More Info!
Resources & Documents +
GDAA Property Management, LLC., CRMC® is a full service Central Texas property management company, which offers our clients three basic levels of services. The first level is LEASING ONLY, where we work as your leasing professional to secure the best tenants for your property, on the best terms possible, while leaving the day-to-day management to you. The second level is our Managed only, meaning you select and/or place new or existing tenant, and we handle the day to day management of the property. The third level is FULL MANAGEMENT, where we supply the leasing services, and also provide you with complete day-to-day management.
Lease Only +
If you prefer to handle the day-to-day management of your property yourself, but do not have the time or availability to market and show vacancies on a moment's notice, nor the expertise in choosing a new tenant, this is the right program for you. GDAA Property Management, LLC will provide the following services:
- Marketing your property to the six thousand Central Texas Realtors using the Multiple Listing Service as well as additional marketing through National Web sites.
- Professional, licensed agents to show your rental property
- Take prospective tenant calls and show the property
- Accept applications from prospects
- Thorough tenant screening, qualification, credit and Criminal History, Homeland Security background check, employment verification, and rental history.
- Collection of appropriate deposits and first month's rent
- Strong comprehensive lease and addenda drawn with copies provided to all parties.
- Perform Move In inspection
- Forward the lease, Move-In photos, and the security deposit to you.
Manage Only Service +
You will take care of all of the "Lease Only" tasks, or the property is already rented, and you want us to start collecting the rent, coordinating repairs, and all of the other tasks associated with managing the tenancy. We will just collect our management fee based on the amount of income we collect for you.
Full Management Service +
- Effective marketing and Leasing Program
- Computer generated monthly owner reports
- 24 hour emergency maintenance service
- Enforcement of lease, rules, and regulations
- Monitoring of legislative changes affecting landlords
- Property Reviews
- Coordinating complete turnkey services----repairs, painting, cleaning, etc.
- Key control procedures to protect against unauthorized entry
- Collection of rent and other charges
- Distribution of your funds- we pay you fast, the first business day after the fifth each month.
- Monthly direct deposit to your account
- End of year summary reports and 1099's to assist with tax preparation
- Performance based- We only get paid when you get paid
WONDERFUL! - Thank you for giving GDAA Property Management, LLC., CRMC® the opportunity to assist you with your investment. Whether it’s your home, a duplex, or one or more acquisition in a growing portfolio of income properties, real estate is one of the most worthwhile investments you can make.
Along with income potential, comes the demand of your time and attention to every detail, from finding suitable tenants to managing and maintaining the property. That’s why so many property owners throughout the Central Texas area have come to appreciate the professional excellence, integrity, and affordability of GDAA Property Management, LLC, CRMC®. Please fill out the form to the right, along with any detailed comments you may have for us. You will be notified by email as well as called by one of our property managers shortly. Thank you!Get Started Today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Will you help me buy or sell an investment property?+
We specialize in Property Management. Most of our investors and Landlords came to us because of the relationship they have with their Realtor. We value that established relationship, and are always willing to work closely with them in the purchase or sale of your properties. In the event you do not have an established relationship with a Realtor, please call our office as we would love to refer you to several of the experienced agents we work with.
Cedar Park Area Information
Cedar Park is a city in Williamson County in the State of Texas. A small portion of the city extends into neighboring Travis County. According to the 2013 Census Estimate, the population is 61,238. The city is a major suburb of Austin, the center of which is approximately 16 miles (26 km) to the southeast.
Cedar Park is served primarily by the Leander Independent School District, and is home to the Cedar Park High School Timberwolves and the Vista Ridge High School Rangers. Cedar Park won its first football state championship on December 21, 2012. The Timberwolves defeated Lancaster 17-7 at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, winning the Class 4A, Division II state title. Neighborhoods in the southern and easternmost areas of the city are wholly or partially served by the Round Rock Independent School District. The city is home to the Cypress Creek campus of Austin Community College, which was significantly expanded in 2008 to accommodate the area's growing population. The Texas Psychological Association is located in the city.Source: Wikipedia