Leasing from GDAA Property Management, LLC
When renting makes sense for you and your family, you want a place you can call HOME. You want to live in a community that’s convenient, comfortable, and within your budget. We have properties from Jarrell to Kyle in a variety of styles, size, and rental rates to be able to fill everyone’s needs.
Let us help you find the property that's right for you.Search Homes for Rent Schedule a Showing Apply Now
Documents and Resources
General Information for Potential Tenants
If utilities have been established in the Owner's name or in the Property Management Company's name a disconnection request will be submitted to the appropriate utility companies once the lease has been signed and deposits paid. It is your responsibility to contact the utility companies to have all utilities established in your name prior to taking possession of the property. If there is any overlap in billing you will be responsible for the prorated amount based on your lease commencement date.
Leasing from GDAA Property Management, LLC +
GDAA Property Management has a large selection of rental properties in the Austin area. Our company manages properties from as far north as Jarrell, TX to as far south as Kyle, TX. Our properties rent from $900 to $2500 a month and consist of single family homes, condos, town homes, & multi-unit (duplex, quads) rentals.
Want to lease from GDAA Property Management?
- Review our GDAA Leasing Criteria to understand the necessary qualifications
- You can Apply Online.
- An application fee of $60 per person over 18 is due with the application. For example, if you are married the application fee is $120 and an additional $60 for any person over the age of 18 living with you. The application fee will collected upon final submission of the online application through the application portal. Payment collected by card only.
If you are approved for leasing our property, we'll call you and make arrangements for signing the lease and moving in.
Applying and paying your application fee is quick and easy:GDAA Leasing CriteriaTenant Policy & Procedures
Pet Policy +
The following pet policy applies to all potential applicants and existing clients wishing to obtain a pet:
All applicants with pets must use Pet Screener after completion of the Leasing Application. Pet Screener fee is $20 for one pet and $15 for each additional pet. Renewal fee may be waived if renewed before Pet Profile expiration date.
A $200 deposit for each pet and $20 monthly pet fee per pet.
Please consider the following breeds (fully or partially/mixed) as “Unacceptable". Dogs will be rejected if they are fully, or appear to be of the following breeds:
- Pitt Bulls
- Bull Terrier
- Staffordshire Bull Terrier
- American Bull
- Akita – including Japanese and Akita Inu
- Doberman Pinscher
- Chow Chow
- Wolf Hybrids
- Bernese – including Mountain Dog and Bernese Cattle Dog
- Husky – including American, Eskimo, Siberian and Greenland
- Mastiffs – including Anatolian Shepherd, Dogue de Bordeaux, Neapolitan, Tibetan, English, Spanish & Bullmastiff
- Saint Bernard (exceeds size restrictions)
- Great Dane (exceeds size restrictions)
- Great Pyrenees (exceeds size restrictions)
- Any dog with a biting history
Additional breeds will be declined due to size restrictions. These breeds include, but are not limited to: Saint Bernard, Great Dane and Great Pyrenees.
The character of your dog, if one of the breeds named above, may be docile and well trained. However, no exceptions can be made. All pets must be current on vaccinations at time of application.
If no pets are disclosed on the application, the Landlord has the right to refuse acceptance of future or undisclosed pets.
To access Pet Screener visit https://app.petscreening.com/referral/lAj4HV5gzmGh
Please note that this is not a list GDAA Property Management, LLC, CRMC® created, this is what our Property Owner's/Home Owner's Insurance Companies will not allow. If they do a property inspection and find that a tenant has one of the above listed dogs, the Home Owner's Insurance will drop them immediately from coverage.GDAA Pet Policy (PDF)